Day 1 Friday, 6 December 2019
Arrival from all over the world, accommodation in the Hotel. We will first visit Calle Larios to attend its Christmas light show and then head to the Paseo del Parque, to enjoy the gastronomic fair "Sabor a Málaga" and taste different foods and drinks from the province: goat sausage, cheeses, wines, etc.. Then we can go party.
Day 2 Saturday 7 December 2019
After breakfast at the hotel, we will meet to visit the city. All our local guides are spanish and english speaking, who inform and entertain the group with the history of the city and the different anecdotes and popular legends of the different monuments and places that we are seeing along the way of this walking tour through the historic center of Malaga. It is also a great way to meet new friends. We will visit:
Pablo Picasso's Birthplace
Picasso Museum Málaga
Castle - Alcazaba Palace
Famous Larios Street
Church of Santiago
Plaza del Obispo (Bishop's Square)
Typical malagueñas taverns
Lunch in a restaurant-style bar in the typical neighborhood of Pedregalejo. After the meal, whoever wants, can stay on the beach, or come back quietly strolling to the edge of the sea. Afternoon to visit a museum or go shopping. Tonight we propose you to go for tapas in different taverns of the city.
Day 3: Sunday 8 December 2019
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning we will visit an unknown and attractive monument La Alcazaba, a walk through its interior will remind us of its elder sister La Alhambra. Today can be a good opportunity to eat at Pier One and take a walk through its shops. Rest of the afternoon free to enjoy the wide range of museums that the city has. Farewell dinner in the most emblematic restaurant of the city EL PIMPI and "farewell" party.
Day 4º Monday 9 of December of 2019
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time until everyone decides to return to their place of origin. END OF THE TRIP AND OUR SERVICES.
HOTEL MS MAESTRANZA
It is located in the heart of Malaga, with panoramic views that captivate during the day and fall in love at night. A modern and functional establishment where its rooms are a tribute to the famous Malaga painter, Pablo Ruiz Picasso, by reproducing the furniture of the same, the Parisian era of the artist.
The hotel's magnificent location is due to its strategic location between the Plaza de Toros, the Alcazaba and Malaga's new port, Muelle Uno. In addition to being only 100 meters from the mythical beach of the Malagueta and the centenary trees of the Paseo del Parque of the capital. In the recently opened Pier 1, right in front of the Hotel MS Maestranza, you will find one of the most important commercial and catering offers in the city.
In addition, it completes its privileged location, its short distance to the cultural offer of Malaga, where the Picasso Museum and the Thyssen are only 5 minutes away in a pleasant walk. The new Centre Pompidou, recently inaugurated in the capital and located a few metres from the Hotel MS Maestranza, is not to be missed.
The price includes:
- Accommodation chosen hotel Maestranza**** (city centre) with breakfast
- Meals described in the itinerary:
- Dinner at El Pimpi with drinks (based on a minimum of 10 people)
- Lunch in the restaurant-bar with 2 beers or soft drinks per person
- Tapas with 3 tapas and 2 drinks per person
- Guided tours: Monumental Malaga (depending on the number of participants, it could be exclusive or in its defect shared)
- Tickets: Alcazaba
- Coordinator with a minimum of 10 places
The price does not include:
- Transport to Malaga
- Unspecified foods or beverages
- Cancellation Fee: +25€.
- In general any concept not indicated in "The price includes".
25% deposit at time of booking
The rest of the payment at least 21 days before arrival
The cancellation or modification of a reservation will entail the following management costs:
- 20 € per person NON-REFUNDABLE on all circuits
Cancellation fees according to the legislation in force (additional to management fees)
- 30 and 15 days before departure 5% of the total amount of the trip.
- 14 and 10 days before departure 15% of the total amount of the trip.
- 9 and 3 days before departure 25% of the total amount of the trip.
- 2 days before or no presentation at departure 100% of the total amount of the trip.