Day 1: December 29: CITIES OF ORIGIN-MÁLAGA
Arrival of the participants. Welcome reception. This afternoon we propose to visit one of the museums offered by the city, because they are free. We can choose between: Picasso Museum, Carmen Thyssen Museum, Pompidou, etc. Tapas night in the center. Visit a nightclub in the city.
Day 2, December 30: MÁLAGA
Breakfast at the hotel. City tour with official guide and the Alcazaba. Take the best memory of Malaga with this great guided tour. We make your visit an experience where in two hours you will know the most curious and unique of Malaga. Do not miss this opportunity to know beautiful city of Andalusia. Sites we will visit: Picasso Statue-Plaza de la Merced, Birthplace of Pablo Picasso, Granada Street-Church of Santiago and Conquest of Malaga, Alcazabilla Street-Civilizations of Malaga Roman and Arab Phoenicians, Alcazaba and Roman Theater, Císter Street-Malaga Cathedral and Plaza del Obispo, Picasso Museum Malaga, Constitution Square. Food on your own and time to walk and shop or rest at the hotel.
Day 3, December 31: MÁLAGA
Breakfast at the hotel. At 12.00 appointment to visit the MUSEUM OF THE WINE OF MÁLAGA where we will know the traditions of this land and will include tasting of 2 varieties. Lunch and rest of the afternoon free. At the indicated time NEW YEAR EVE DINNER. After taking the grapes we will go to one of the most beautiful places in Malaga to celebrate the new year.
Day 4, January 1: MALAGA-CITIES OF ORIGIN
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time to continue enjoying the city until home time. END THE TRIP AND OUR SERVICES.
HOTEL MS MAESTRANZA ****
It is located in the heart of Malaga, with panoramic views that captivate by day and fall in love at night. A modern and functional establishment where its rooms are a tribute to the famous Malaga painter, Pablo Ruíz Picasso, when reproducing their furniture, the artist's Parisian era.
The magnificent enclave of the hotel is due to its strategic location between the Plaza de Toros, the Alcazaba and the new port of Malaga, Muelle Uno. In addition to being just 100 meters from the mythical Malagueta beach and the centenary trees of the Walk of the Park of the capital. On the newly opened Pier 1, just in front of the MS Maestranza Hotel, you can find one of the most important commercial and catering offers in the city.
In addition, it completes its privileged location, its short distance to the cultural offer of Malaga, where the Picasso Museum and the Thyssen are just 5 minutes away on a pleasant walk. And you can not miss the novelty of the year, the new Center Pompidou recently opened in the capital and is located a few meters from Hotel MS Maestranza.
The price includes:
- Stay 3 nights at the Hotel Maestranza **** in the chosen accommodation
- Regimen of bed and breakfast
- City tour with official guide
- Entrance to the Alcazaba
- Visit the Malaga Wine Museum with tasting of 2 varieties
- New Year's Eve dinner with lucky grapes at the hotel
- New Year's party in a trendy place with 2 drinks
- Assistance coordinator of SINGLES TRAVEL / MALAGA SINGLES with a minimum of 10 people during the 3 days
- Any food or drinks not indicated
- In general any concept not indicated in "The price includes"
25% deposit at the time of booking
Rest at least 15 days before arrival
The cancellation or modification of a reservation will entail the following management costs:
- 25€ per person NON-REFUNDABLE
Cancellation expenses according to current legislation (additional to management costs)
- 30 and 15 days before departure 5% of the total amount of the trip.
- 14 and 10 days before departure 15% of the total amount of the trip.
- 9 and 3 days before departure 25% of the total amount of the trip.
- 2 days before or no show at the departure 100% of the total amount of the trip.