We present you a different concept of travel. Many of you like large groups, but this is not the case.
This group will consist in only 8 people, which will try to form a compact group in terms of age and balance boys and girls, but first of all, we have to take the trip forward and these criteria will be secundary.
Moving in a minibus we will comfortably travel the 4 Andalusian cities that form 'ANDALUSIAN SOUL', a project to offer the best of Andalucia and enjoy its art, culture and gastronomy.
Feel you one of the choosen !
Reservations before 31/03/20: 1095995 €
Reservations before 31/03/20: 15001415 €
Reservations before 31/07/20: 1095995 €
Reservations before 31/03/20: 15001415 €
Day 1: CITIES OF ORIGIN - MALAGA
Pick up at the airport or station and transfer to the hotel. Group meeting. Dinner at a "chiringuito" (beach restaurant).
Day 2: MALAGA
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will visit one of the most beautiful villages of Spain "Frigiliana" and a winery in Axarquia and have lunch the typical goat from Malaga (included) or visit Ronda with Marbella and Puerto Banus, etc... In the afternoon, if someone wants to visit a museum, there are options to choose from different styles.
Day 3: MALAGA
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, visit on foot for its surprising historical center and climb to La Alcazaba to enjoy its views. Afternoon free. Tapas night and party.
Day 4: MALAGA-GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel we head to the old capital of Al Andalus. We will visit the Alhambra and the Generalife, walk through the Albaycin and the famous viewpoint of San Nicolás. In the evening we will enjoy its lively atmosphere with a "tapas route".
Day 5: GRANADA-SEVILLA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Seville. Arrival and check-in at the hotel. Lunch in the centre. Walking tour of the city in the afternoon. Sevillian party night.
Day 6: SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. We will continue the visit of the city; with a boat trip by the Guadalquivir included, Los Alcazares, the Triana district, wine tasting, tile workshop, ... the possibilities are many. After dinner we could attend a flamenco tablao.
Day 7: SEVILLA-CORDOBA
Breakfast at the hotel. First thing in the morning we will move to this small but beautiful city. Registration in the hotel and route through the historic center including the essential visit to the Mosque-Cathedral. Dinner at a tavern.
Day 8: CORDOBA - CITY OF ORIGIN
Breakfast at the hotel. If you have time, you can make an optional visit to the ruins of Medina Azahara. Free time until the time of return home. END OF THE TRIP AND OUR SERVICES
Please note: travel based on a 9 seat minibus so please keep your luggage as small as possible.
The price includes:
- All transfers and trips in private minibus of 9 seats
- Chauffeur-coordinator assistance throughout the trip
- 3 nights accomodation in hotel Maestranza**** (Málaga) or similar, in double rooms with breakfast
- 1 night accomodation in hotel Abades Recogidas**** (Granada) or similar, in double rooms with breakfast
- 2 nights accomodation in hotel Doña María**** (Sevilla) or similar, in double rooms with breakfast
- 1 night accomodation in hotel Selu*** (Córdoba) or similar, in double rooms with breakfast
- Guided tour of Malaga
- Guided tour of Granada + visit of the Alhambra (depending on availability of tickets)
- Guided tour of Seville
- Entrance to the Cathedral and Alcazares
- Boat trip along the Guadalquivir
- Guided tour of Cordoba
- Entrance to the Mosque of Cordoba
- Transport to Malaga and/or from Cordoba
- Lunches and/or dinners
- Entrances to monuments not indicated in the program
- In general any concept not indicated in "The price includes".
Note: Tickets to the Alhambra will be processed when the group is formed, if there is no availability will be discounted the price of it.
25% deposit at time of booking
Rest at least 30 days before arrival
The cancellation or modification of a reservation will entail the following management costs:
- 25 € per person NON-REFUNDABLE on all circuits
Cancellation fees according to the legislation in force (additional to management fees)
- 30 and 15 days before departure 15% of the total amount of the trip.
- 14 and 10 days before departure 25% of the total amount of the trip.
- 9 and 3 days before departure 50% of the total amount of the trip.
- 2 days before or no presentation at departure 100% of the total amount of the trip.
Once we have booked the trip, we will send the combined travel contract in which all the details of the trip to be booked are recorded.
If you reside in cities other than the one where the trip begins, we can provide transportation to the departure point or destination with special conditions and minimum issuance costs in the case of air tickets.